tisdag 23 mars 2010

Travelling with a good conscience

Jambo Tours have decided to include discharge compensation in the ticket price. It will cost about $70 more to fly from Sweden to Africa or Asia. I wonder if people will buy these tickets. I hope so. It is a great idea and it is quite brave to do this, since some of the customers will choose other travellingcompanies because of the higher price. Thumbs up, Jambo Tours! It will certainly build your brand. (And the Great Travel Award must have been a good upcheerer!)

Jambo Tours


It is so easy to wish for a good environment, but it is harder to make it real.



When I check how my own living effects the discharges, I am way below average. That is until I add all those flights across the world. They put me way above average. To stop travelling would be a grief in my heart, though. Maybe this is the solution. Pay more and travel with a good conscience.

Inga kommentarer: