måndag 9 augusti 2010

Challenges

This summer has been full of adventures and challenges. First mountainbiking in the alps, then rock-climbing by the Mediterranean. I am filled with energy. It is through challenges that we grow. I had to challenge my freight of heights while climbing those steep rocks. When my freight helps me to avoid danger it is good. When it stops me from good adventures, it is only in the way.

There will be more challenges coming up now, this time less dangerous and more connected to normal living. However, there are always ways to push a bit further, so that we can get more out of every situation. Some extra knowledge, some new connections, a better result, more fun... We should search for difficulties and challenges all the time.

Only by coming to grips with difficulty can you realize your full potential.

Inga kommentarer: