måndag 9 februari 2009

Brandname as part of the design

I have a favorite among American brands when it comes to leisureclothes. Abercrombie & Fitch. Actually I don´t think that I belong to their targetgroup - I am a few years too old. However, I always find great things when I visit their stores. It is admirable that such a complicated name can build such a successful brand. It stands out. The name is often used as an important part of their design.

Now I read that Abercrombie & Fitch are looking for storelocations in Sweden. One reason is that Swedes are considered to be sensitive to trends.

Abercrombie & Fitch

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

That sounds great, I am also a huge fan of thier clothes and apparel and always enjoys visiting their stores.
I think they have succeeded in a great way to incorporate all our senses in the marketing in the stores.

I look forward visiting them in a swedish city soon.

Anna-Karin Lingham sa...

Yes, incorporating all senses is great. It is a good way of convincing many different kinds of customers.
I need to find some more brands who do that. Hästens maybe? :-)