måndag 11 maj 2009

Putting the teams together



When we were skiing back down from one of the mountains on Svalbard, I found a note dropped on the snow. Curiously I picked it up. It didn´t take me long until I realized that it was a plan for how the team of dogs would be put together for a specific trip at 10 o´clock on a certain day. I really enjoyed reading the names of the dogs and how they were paired together. Maybe this is most fun for us Northeners since the names are in Scandinavian language:



Team 1:
Gaisa & Porthus
Båtsmann & Lilo
Balder & Loke

Team 2:
Amy & Glitter
Venus & Skrollan
Matias & Kristoffer

Team 3:
Chili & Pepper
Neptun & Frigg
Kauto & Buck

Team 4:
Birk & Svarten
Sol & Cartman
Roy & Ronja



Team 5:
Fröya & Aisa
Nemo & Felice
Fry

Team 6:
Modesty & Blaze
Curry & Merkur
Keino & Embla

Don´t you just love the "Modesty & Blaze-team"?

Inga kommentarer: