onsdag 11 mars 2009

Keep or loose your customers

I deal with two insurance companies - one for my private stuff and one for my company. One of them works great. The other one has consequently given me quite a bad impression through parts of the staff. Bad knowledge about the services and a scrubby attitude. Everytime I have to contact them, I seem to loose energy. I either need to make a change in my choice of insurance companies or in allowing it to spoil my good mood. Maybe both.

Isn´t it amazing how much the employees mean to a company! Every contact with a client is extremely important in order to keep selling and increasing results. In some cases it has to do with the employer brand. People may not feel at ease with their employer and it affects their own accomplishments. Then it may be time for them to search for a different employer. And sometimes the employer needs to search for a different employee. Go out and find some better sheep for the herd.

1 kommentar:

Paula Thornton sa...

That's why I consider Enterprise 2.0 a far more relevant focus than Web 2.0. Put the priorities where they should go -- first.