måndag 19 januari 2009

Like a kinderegg

I changed my mind. Touring on ferries to Åland have been close to the bottom of my list for a long time. I couldn´t understand why people would want to spend time getting drunk and spending money on games while being stuck on a big boat. Now I understand better. It is more than that.

We had a reason to go on the cruise. The fantastic The Real Group would be singing and giving us some good advice on how to create a good sound. And they did. They are really outstanding.



Besides that, I now look at that big boat as a package full of experiences. Good music, ok food, nice company, beautiful views, ok shopping... And you get it all at a bargain-price. Just hop on the boat, find your cabin and then go out and get a packed schedule of experiences for 23 hours. Like a big floating kinderegg: some surprises, some workshops and some food. All in one. Branding through experiences is powerful! So I should give this company some cred: www.vikingline.se

However, I still think that having good company is half the entertainment. I hardly noticed the not-so-good-stuff because of them.

Inga kommentarer: